Below are some guidelines we'll be following as we start to travel and host winter activities. As with fall activities, winter games at home will be live streamed at the following link: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/trivalley-high-school-colton-sd.
- Each wrestling tournament will be following different spectator guidelines. Many will be sending the number of passes per wrestler the week of the tournament. Those passes will be printed at school and distributed to spectators by the wrestlers.
- When traveling for basketball, each school also has different spectator guidelines. For this Friday's game at Garretson, each player, manager, coach is allowed two passes. The team personnel will receive those passes today. For Saturday's home game against Sisseton, we are allowing four passes per team personnel. Those passes will be distributed today as well.
- All spectators except high school students and children not yet in school need a voucher for admittance. Students in grades JK-6th grade need to sit with their parents. 7th & 8th grade students must sit in their assigned area (above high school student section) or they will be asked to sit with their parents.
- If at all possible, I'm asking spectators to exit the building after your child has completed their game. This practice will allow us to permit as many people as possible for all levels.
- For middle school events, each school also has different guidelines. I will email those out to team families as I receive them. For home middle school events, we encourage the use of a mask when social distancing isn't possible. We also ask families try to limit the number of spectators attending the games if at all possible.
I want to thank all of you for your support of Tri-Valley activities this past fall and this coming winter. It went unbelievably well this fall and that is thanks to each of you. I am extremely grateful for your cooperation as well as the coaches and student-athletes.