Mustang Logo

 The following paperwork is required of all children entering Junior Kindergarten or Kindergarten.

  • A completed registration form (front and back) (most are completed at screening in the spring)
  • A certified birth certificate indicating that your child will be five years old on or before September 1, 2021
  • A copy of your child’s social security card
  • Your child’s immunization record
  • A physical examination record for your child
  • Proof of residency (if new to Tri-Valley)

If you have any questions, please contact the school at 605-543-5500.